Saturday, December 3, 2011

When two blogs collide...

Scatterlings' Tales meets Allard's Puzzling Times.

Next Saturday, Ali & some of his fellow metagrobologists* are heading down to Devon to visit a private Puzzle Museum.  As a gift to take to their host, I suggested that I could bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies (my signature dish - quick, easy and always enjoyed by all) but Ali had another idea...  and so the Tangram** cake came to be.

the experimental prototype of the first ever Tangram cake
My icing skills need sharpening, but this is just the prototype and I'm confident I'll have them honed by next weekend.

* see Ali's blog for more on the amazing world of mechanical puzzles and the definition.
** apparently the Tangram is what's known in the puzzle world as a "packing" puzzle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates