Ok, ok so I know it's been a R.E.A.L.L.Y long time since I updated this page, but we have a good excuse...
We've been on holidays !
Alright, so "surely not all this time since February?", I hear you ask. Well no, ok, I concede. But never mind that. We're back, we're all well and here are some pics . . .
Mid-May, I left Ali in charge of the pups, the household chores and the puzzle budget (yeh, right... who am I kidding?), and joined my Mum & Dad and Chris on a lovely cruise. We congregated in Brum and flew to Venice, then boarded the beautiful Splendour of the Seas and spent the next week sailing to Split in Croatia, Kusadasi in Turkey and the beautiful Greek islands of Mykonos and Cefalonia.
![]() |
| Ephesus & Kusadasi |
![]() |
| Mykonos |
![]() |
| Cefalonia |
![]() |
| Venice |
![]() |
| Split |
It was altogether just lovely.
Then just a week or so after I got back, it was time to pack our bags again and this time Ali & I headed south to Harwich and sailed away on the Brilliance of the Seas to spend two weeks exploring Scandinavia & Russia.
![]() |
| Copenhagen, Helsinki & Stockholm |
![]() |
| St Petersburg |
![]() |
| Tallinn |
![]() |
| the west coast of Sweden |
Once again: altogether just lovely. We had calm seas and perfect weather (besides a wee bit of rain in Denmark) and so much fun discovering all these lovely destinations.
So you see, we HAVE been busy lately . . .
:-)
ps. if you think the pics are just way too small, click on them and they should miraculously get bigger. (The operative word is: should)













1 comments:
So glad you are back ; pics are really special !!(any more ??)